This weekend I finished some more American troops for Cowpens. I wrapped up the Virginia/South Carolina State Dragoons, as well as the volunteer horse that filled out William Washington's mounted arm at the battle. I also got a bit of a start on the last twenty-four American militia I'll need to paint. This leaves only some British dragoons (6) and some unkilted Highlanders (24), plus some leader figures for both sides.
I've scheduled a playtest at Game Matrix. I'm hoping to have the militia ready to go for that practice game. I'll try to get some pictures of the new minis up some time early in the week.
Don Sebastião Gabriel of Bourbon and Braganza
-
This is the third of my Carlist general vignettes. I have Don Carlos
himself still to do, but unfortunately one of his arms snapped off during
undercoati...
15 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment