Some weeks are just harder than others. Three weeks ago I saw the coincidence of two incredibly demanding activities--JagWire was going to be on deadline the same week as student conferences. It was not a good nexus. After the Museum of Flight get together last Saturday, I foresaw only doom.
Deadline started last Thursday, so I was at school until 9:00. Then this week there has been no time at school earlier than 8:30. Combined with my usual bouts of sleeplessness, it's been a hard week. The good news is that I picked up the paper yesterday for distribution this morning, so that's good, right?
Unfortunately I went out to get ready to come to school this morning. My car wouldn't start. So much for a restful evening of painting Wayne's Legion figures
Don Sebastião Gabriel of Bourbon and Braganza
-
This is the third of my Carlist general vignettes. I have Don Carlos
himself still to do, but unfortunately one of his arms snapped off during
undercoati...
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment