Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Not Quite Ennui

I'm adrift on a river lead without end.

Okay, it's not quite that bad. I can't get really excited about painting anything right now, but I am painting.

I finished eight PT Dockyard vessels including six German vessels-two mid-war S-boats and four lighters. I also painted my first two Fairmile B's in Mountbatten Pink. I like to think of it as a down payment on the St. Nazaire Raid.

I'm working through a bunch of stuff on my desk. I have twenty-three Space 1889 figs. They're a mix of sword and shooters that will fill out some of my Shastapsh militia units, including a standard bearer for my black militia shooters.

Then I'll need to paint up eighteen or so Perry HYW figures.

I'd love to have all this polished off before I head off to Kent in early July, but I'm just not holding my breath. I'm working at it gamely, but not very fast.

No comments: