Sunday, July 25, 2010

Blog issues

As some of you may have noticed, I've been having trouble with posting pictures. It went sideways a couple of months ago and I haven't done much about it, but it's been a frustration. I decided to make a quick fix and uploaded the new posting editor which promises a bit more ease posting images. It was quick 'n dirty, but when I saved it and tried to post this morning the image tool was gone altogether. So I'm kind of in blog no man's land at the moment trying to get the problem fixed.

Too bad, I was hoping to have the last two Truant entries done today as well an entry about my trip to Surrey, B.C. to visit Doug Hamm.

2 comments:

Muskie said...

You survived visiting Surrey? ;-)

Sorry to hear you're having troubles maybe people will finally switch from Blogger to WordPress. I'm not sure why Blogger seems to dominate the niche that is wargaming blogs...

Kevin said...

Yeah, I have a very good friend who lives in Surrey. Had a blast, played a lot of games, went to Imperial Hobbies.