Friday, January 14, 2011

Gah!! Deadline's got me.

I'm in the middle of the first deadline of the year.  On a Friday night no less. It's actually been a couple of fun weeks of painting which I can honestly say I've had very few of the past few months.  Maybe I'm just getting used to wearing those cheaters.  In any case, I'm hoping to have some pictures of completed Indians and the Parhoon Rifles. to share this weekend.


My current painting subjects are the The King's Loyalist regiment.  16 nice little Perry figures that should go fairly fast--whenever I get the time.  If I can finish these guys fairly quickly I'm going to spend the rest of the month working on cogs.  I think I can mass produce a fair number of them quickly and I'm really looking forward to trying it. with some of the suggestions I've heard.

No comments: