Monday, April 25, 2011

Stuck Fast

I don't have much new to report.  It's sad I know.  I've been painting, but verrrryyyy sssllloowwllyy. I'm working on figures for the Hobkirk's Hill game, all Perry figures.  I finished the King's Provincial Regiment, and I don't have much left to do to wrap up--just some guns and gunners, a couple of limbers an ammunition wagon and a couple of British officers.  I did manage to finish one limber and horses as well as the British gunners. I've started on the American gunners, but the guns aren't done and, well, I know you can count.  Lots of stuff has gotten in the way--the trip to Anaheim, I'm stressed out about our deadline week in which seniors don't seem to want to work, and, I hate to say it, yardwork all day Saturday.  Thankfully I still have about four weeks to finish the figures and playtest the game. 

Pictures of some finished stuff soon.

2 comments:

Peter Douglas said...

FYI



I've nominated your for a stylish blogger award. Details are at
http://singlehandedadmiral.blogspot.com/


Love the cogs and Sluys

Peter

Kevin said...

Gee Peter, thanks so much. I always tend to think of it as pretty pedestrian. Glad you like it.