Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Preparing for ConQuest

ConQuest is coming up in February. It's been a bit of a trial to get ready. NHMGS members seem pretty reluctant to support the con this year, and I'm not quite sure why. I have probably lined up as many games as I'm going to get, and now I hope I have enough gamers to play them.

Daveshoe and I are going to put on an Action Stations game. It's very exciting. I love those rules, and just need the experience of running the game a few times. In any case, tonight I've been madly assembling some of my little horde of PT Dockyard vessels in preparation for our late Med Sea scenario.

This does disrupt some of my other plans. I've been mounting some of my 15mm highlanders, but I've gone as far as I can because I'm short a couple of standard bearers. I've ordered them, and hope they'll be here in the next week to ten days. I've also primed all my Anglo-Danes, and should start them tomorrow--in between painting little ships.

No comments: