It's been a week since my last post. I've been working on my Comanches, and I hoped I'd have some to share by this time. I've made progress on all twenty foot figures and finished a couple of them. I should be finishing them in batches of four or five per night. Unfortunately I've had a busy weekend and things just didn't get done as I planned.
This is the second year I've missed out on Salute hosted by the Trumpeter's Club in Vancouver, B.C. I really miss it, but it conflicts with the WJEA state convention and competitions and my students rightfully expect me to be there. There are great guys, those I consider my friends in the Trumpeters Club and I feel quite sheepish not being there to support them. Unfortunately there isn't much I can do at this point.
Scots Covenanter Army - Mostly Warlord Games And A Few Perrys
-
3 foot units, a lancer unit, two frame guns, and two command stands -
including a preacher.
The newest additions; two command stands (one mounted, one ...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment