Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Format Change

I finally updated the format for the blog. It had some unintended consequences. The posts remain, but I had to re-do all my links, my library, and managed to lose my beloved counter. In any case it should be easier to look at the older posts, the photos are formatted better, and it is much easier to update links and post other information.

I'll even try to add another counter some time soon.

I've added a couple of new links to the blog. One is a link to a hydroplane history website. If you're interested in Thunderboats! at all, this is a treasure trove of photos and information. Another is a link to a Danish wargame site. It's mostly in Danish (shocking!!) however they have some great flag downloads including the American Revolution and the Hundred Years War which I've found quite handy. Last, I've included a link to the Company of Military Historians. These are chiefly artists creating color plates of uniforms in American military history. Many of these guys have been around forever and include names like Clyde Risley and Charles McBarron. Others are of more recent vintage. It is a treasure trove of information, and it is possible to become a subscriber and receive their work in your hot little hands. Hmmm, better references or more lead? Which would you choose?

No comments: