Wednesday, June 30, 2010

208 is a Magic Number: June Wrap up

It's been a while since my last post. I've actually written a couple but just haven't gotten around to taking photos and putting them up.

This will also be photo-free :( Yes, I know, it's a blog and it needs pictures. I've really enjoyed painting this month. Mostly 15mm Spanish Civil War stuff, a lot of Peter Pig figures. I'm getting ready for a Friday SCW game. It's a weekday afternoon game, sort of like a Mariners' businessman's special. Those of us who can get away on Friday are meeting at Game Matrix for a noon soiree. In any case I'm so busy trying to get ready that the 208 figures I've painted this month haven't been photographed.

Just for the record I have painted 208 figures, which is a huge number, especially when compared May and April and the paltry number I produced.

I still have a day to pull all the last of my painting, basing and rules fiddling together, but next week I promise pictures.

No comments: