Thursday, February 03, 2011

Block 20 Cogs


This is the next dozen cogs I completed tonight.  The chief difference from the earlier batch is that the fighting platforms are facing in the proper direction.  There are also a couple that are longer.  One got pretty thin which left a little too much overhang on the fighting platforms.  My goal is to create a kind of tubby effect and the long, skinny guy looks like a cog on a diet.

I'm going to do one more batch of cogs, ten or so, including some longer, chubbier ones.  I hope to have them done next week. I've run out of my templates for fighting platforms, so that will take a bit more time.


1 comment:

Dave S. said...

Kevin,

The Block 20's look great. Reversing the fighting platforms makes a big difference. Maybe this will raise the voting for Sluys a little.