Saturday, February 09, 2008

One Week Until ConQuest

With a week to go until ConQuest, I still have a little bit of getting ready to do. Tonight I finished the last of my coastal craft. I like the German lighters, but am very pleased with the Italian corvette. Pictures tomorrow, promise.

I do still have some game prep to do. I need to get with Mark Waddington about our Martian scenario. I have to make up the cards for Thunderboats. I also need to put together the ship cards for my Sky Galleons scenario.

I'm also hoping to finish all of the British Legion cavalry before ConQuest. It's not likely I'll get that done, but it's always important to have goals. The Cowpens project isn't going to finish itself, and with Fields of Glory coming out in the next couple of weeks, I want to be able to move on as soon as possible.

No comments: