Friday, February 01, 2008

Deadline Week

Deadline week is always difficult. It means late nights that get me home just in time to go to bed. I've managed to sneak in a few moments to paint Action Stations coastal vessels--LCGs, pt boats and I've worked on the German S-boats. If I could just get an hour or so they would be done too, but I haven't been able to get that hour.

Fortunately today is the last day of deadline, and we send the paper to bed some time tonight.

I should be able to finish my coastal vessels this weekend, though I have a few more coming in from PT Dockyard soon. I'd like to add some more German lighters and a second Italian corvette with my next order--probably in March.

I'm moving back to work on the Cowpens project. I've primed up all of the remaining British Legion horse, which I need to complete before moving on to the 71st battalion. I still have some militia to paint as well as the state troops and volunteer cav for Morgan's army. I think I'll start organizing the militia into units on Sunday.

DBA day tomorrow. I hope to get my Early Roman army some action against the Early Etruscans. My bets are on the Etruscans.

No comments: