Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Links Update

Okay, I'm not at home to paint, so I have to steal some time to do other valuable things, such as update my blog. I've always admired those blogs who have a skazillion links. I had a few, but forgot how to update them. After looking at the html formatting, I suddenly remembered how to do it, and bingo, update links.

I added PT BOATS, Inc. This is a non-profit organization devoted to the preservation of information and images about pt boats. Lots of squadron information and oral history.

The PT Dockyard is one of my recent favorite shopping places. David Gregory, proprietor of the miniature company, is very responsive. He casts on demand, and charges when the miniatures are completed, accepting payment by PayPal. There are several ranges available. However my favorites are the 1/700 modern coastal range, and the 1/600 WWII coastal range. The castings are resin, come with a hull, and a wafer of weapons and accessories cast in thin resin.

De Re Militari is a scholarly society for the study of medieval warfare. This site includes book reviews, and discussion of important topics from this era.

Last, but certainly not least, is Giles Allison's wonderful blog about wargaming the American Revolution. He is a wonderfully talented painter, and has lots of great observations about this period.

No comments: